President of Republic congratulates President of Guyana on Independence Day

BirLehlou, 24 May, 2014 (SPS) - President of the Republic and Secretary General of the Polisario Front Mohamed Abdelaziz congratulated Presidentof the Republic of Guyana His Excellency Donald Ramotar on the occasion of the 48th Anniversary of the Independence of your Country, in a letter Thursday.

“On behalf of myself, my Government and the people of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, I would like to extend cordial congratulations to you on the occasion of the 48th Anniversary of the Independence of your Country,” said PresidentMohamed Abdelaziz in his letter.

“I sincerely believe that relationship between our two countries based on shared values and interests will be consistently strengthened and deepened for the benefit of our two peoples.”

“I wish every success to you personally and long years of prosperity and well-being to the people of your Country,” he added. (SPS)